30 May 2009

October in New York
















In October, 2008, I spent 5 days in New York and had a wonderful visit with Adam and Mia. It was a joy to spend time with the two of them and to be in the presence of the love they shared. We picnicked in Central Park, went to Adam's gig at the Rodeo Club, ate in fabulous restaurants, laughed out loud at Blue Man Group, walked our feet off, and had a great time just being together in the city. I spent one day alone with Mia and we had lunch together before visiting the Guggenheim Museum. Whether we were riding the subway, sharing a pizza, looking at art, or hanging out at my hotel, Mia always had a smile on her face and great hugs to share. I wanted to post some more photos from that visit. Although I was only Mia's Mum-in-law for a short time, she will have a place in my heart forever.

1 comment:

  1. Please note the blue bracelet, "saving sight, saving life" from The EyeCare Foundation on Mia's right wrist. We are in New York City. You can stop by and have several hundred for your fundraiser. Just contact us at 1212-832-7297.

    ReplyDelete