29 May 2009

The Danish Queen...

"...What's up my Danish Queen..." That's how I used to call her. I met Mia two years ago at New School my first class, and you could see her kindness and free spirit. She was so sweet and friendly that I thought I knew her forever... She fell ill and still had the courage and power to go on. I admired her spirit and strength. Last week a friend send me a text saying that Mia was gone. I couldn't believe, and I asked my friend again, what do you mean. The reply was that Mia was no longer with us. My heart was broken. I became so mad because I hadn't call her lately. I always planned to call her, but keep forgeting and getting busy with this crazy life. I just wanted to hear her voice before she left....This is life we come and go, some go earlier than we expect, some not...We are all passing through and leave our footprints on people hearts and lives. Mia left hers in us...We will never forget her, God bless her and keeps her warm. My condolences to the family and friends, be patient and strong.
Goodbye my Danish Queen...we will meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment