21 September 2009

ahi Mia Mia MIa




So good to read everyone's blogs, it's nice to feel connected to everyone Mia loved so much.
Here are some more morsels of Mia gold - she would have wanted us all to smile and laugh often and live, live life well, they way she did.

"have worked out that if i sit in the stair well i can get email and just about send if i am patient enough -
my ass hurts now though as so am gonna go to bed"

"I so wish we all lived in the same city - it would just be so cool .............. it's so hard that we are so
far from each other .. COÑO!!
"

" I feel like I am on a perpetual holiday in New York. I fucking love this city. "

" I feel able and strong and positive and know that life is full of miracles :"

"we are so blessed: between LOVE and CONE and LIFE we are women who have it all :-)"

"i want to be fanned by a hunky guy and bathe in the ocean and a wallow in a ridiculously large swimming pool ..
and get massages"

" Hey so I dropped my phone down the toilet - yes indeed."

" i just met and had a chat to Mike Moore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also saw the most amazing documentary. "pray the devil back to hell" - about women in liberia - it was so inspiring - so AMAZING!!!!!that was where i met mike. :) "

"Life is Weird"

"Okay - I know you guys are smiling and I am sending you with this e-mail the biggest, warmest hugs and whole atmospheres of love - I hope you choke on the amount of amor I am sending. "

I'm feeling the love Mia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment