04 March 2010

Hey You,
Its coming up to that time of year last year when everything took a turn for the worse..... it was a scary and horrible time for you and Adam and your family. I remember with sadness those few calls we had that were so so so sad. But in between it all you still managed to text and email with snippets of positivity and sometimes with outright trippy nonsense - ah morphine eh!

I'm thinking of you all the time and can't believe how quickly 2009 became 2010 and the world is not nearly as interesting, funny, stimulating or sunny in 2010 cause you aren't in it. But you are of it...... and you always reminded us of that, you so embraced life and loved it that I am inspired by your example forever guapa.

I thought I'd post the picture you sent us all from your skiing holiday in Idaho that so made us laugh..... love you guapa, in the words of Buzz Lightyear "to infinity and beyond!" xxxKir

No comments:

Post a Comment