04 February 2010

The Queen of Cool

I was busy struggling to meet a deadline (remember them?!) in my office this afternoon, and then paused for a moment when the thought hit me that it's your birthday.

As Tiff said in an earlier post, it often seems that you're on the other side of the world, as you were so often when you were away on your travels.

Often think back to how cool you were at Uni.

I used to find it both funny and cool when you swore in French, so many other things as well that pop into my mind every now and again and make me smile.

Met you in 1999 and said goodbye to you in 2009...and now saying a virtual Happy Birthday to you in 2010.

That decade flew by far too quickly. But it was your decade and you were - and are - the Queen of Cool.

Would be great to see some photos from your days in Afghanistan if anyone has some.

No comments:

Post a Comment